The Workshop in Translational Science aims at creating awareness among the participants about what are the necessary steps for translating their research findings, with the end goal of stimulating collaborations between industry and preclinical research. This workshop combines talks by inspirational speakers with group discussions and a panel discussion. The target audience for this workshop are researchers in the early stages of their careers active in Life Science, but we welcome anyone who has an interest in getting new inspirations.
- Jennie Ekbeck, Umeå Biotech Incubator
- Ove Nilsson, UPSC and SweTree Technologies AB
- Jörgen Johansson, Dept of Molecular Biology and QureTech Bio AB
- Stefan Nilsson, CEO Lipigon Pharmaceuticals AB
- Johan Trygg, Dept of Chemistry and Sartorius
- Martin Rosvall, Dept of Physics and IceLab
- Pernilla Wikström, Dept of Medical Biosciences
- Niklas Arnberg, Dept of Clinical Microbiology
- Charlotta Sundin, Industrial Doctoral School (IDS)
When: Dec 15, 13:00-16:00
Where: Onsite in Lilla Hörsalen, KBC, and online. The onsite attendancy is limited to 70 persons.
Deadline for registration Dec 8! Please register here: Registration