Date and venue: 14-15th of October 2019, Aronsborg (Bålsta) at Aronsborgs Konferenshotell in Bålsta (between Stockholm and Uppsala).
The NIB/SFM/NDPIA 2019 meeting is co-organized by the National Network for Infection Biology (NIB) coordinated by The Laboratory for Molecular Infection Medicine Sweden (MIMS), the Swedish Society for Microbiology (SFM) and the National Doctoral Programme in Infections and Antibiotics (NDPIA). The meeting will take place at Aronsborgs Konferenshotell between Stockholm and Uppsala. It will gather researchers from different areas of infection biology/infection medicine and microbiology.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers
- Jost Enninga, Institute Pasteur, Dynamics of Host-Pathogen Interactions, Paris, France
- Eva Gluenz, Sir William Dunn School of Pathology, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
- Joan Geohegan, Department of Microbiology, Moyne Institute of Preventive Medicine, School of Genetics and Microbiology, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- Susanne Häußler, Department for Molecular Bacteriology, Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research, Braunschweig, and TWINCORE and Hannover Medical School (MHH), Hannover, Germany
- Helle Krogh Johansen, Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability, Technical University of Denmark, Kgs Lyngby, Denmark
- Boris Striepen, University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine, Pathobiology, University of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- Raphael Valdivia, Duke University School of Medicine, Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, Durham, NC, U.S.A.
Short talks selected from abstracts The selection of the twenty short from submitted abstracts is ongoing and there will also be poster sessions, including poster presentations.
- Oliver Billker, Umeå University, MIMS
- Eva-Maria Diehl, Umeå University, MIMS/NDPIA
- Åke Forsberg Umeå University, NDPIA/MIMS
- Fredrik Kahn, Lund University, NDPIA
- Keira Melican, Karolinska Institutet, SFM
- Barbara Sixt, Umeå University, MIMS
- Staffan Svärd, Uppsala University, SFM
The registration is closed now.